As the US takes its first steps toward reopening after the COVID-19 pandemic, we're thrilled to announce that Sertoma is following suit! We've got confirmed dates for our in-person convention in Kansas City! Join us July 23-24 for some things we've all looked forward to: our opening banquet on the 22nd, training sessions, town halls from Sertoma's leadership and lots more!
We have a block of rooms reserved at the InterContinental Kansas City at the Plaza. Click on the Hotel Reservations button below to make your reservations, or visit the hotel's website, click on "Reserve a Room", click "Change Search" and enter your arrival departure date, click on "Group Code" tab" and enter the code: SER
The room block deadline is June 21, so make your reservations today!!
THURSDAY, JULY 22
- 5:00–6:00 p.m. Reception sponsored by HCOA
- 6:00–8:00 p.m. Banquet
- Service to Mankind Award
- Presidential Lifetime Service Awards
- Sertoman of the Year Award
- Recognition of Boards
FRIDAY, JULY 23
- 8:30–10:00 a.m. General session & keynote speaker
- 10:15–11:15 a.m. Phase I Sessions
- 11:30 a.m.–12:30 p.m. Lunch
- 12:45–1:45 p.m. Phase II Sessions
- 2:00–3:00 p.m. Phase III Sessions
SATURDAY, JULY 24
- 8:30–9:30 a.m. Town hall meeting
- 9:45–10:45 a.m. Phase IV Sessions
- 11:00 a.m.–12:00 a.m. Phase V Sessions
- 12:15–1:45 p.m. Lunch
- 1:45–2:45 p.m. Phase VI Sessions
- 3:00–3:30 p.m. Closing Session
Explore Kansas City!
Tell Your Friends!
Let people know that you are attending! Use our Sertoma National Convention 2021 profile frame on Facebook, and use the hashtag #NATCON21 for tagging photos and posts on Sertoma's Member Corner!