TO LOG ONTO THE NEW WEBSITE
- Go to sertoma.org and click Login in the top left corner.
- From this screen, you can enter your Username/Password; click Register (only choose this option if you have NEVER created an account); or select Forgot Password. For this first logon attempt on the new website, most users will need to reset their password by clicking Forgot Password and following the prompts on the screen.
- If you need to look up your username, click Forgot Password and choose the Forgot Username option. Then, simply follow the directions on the screen.
Please note, the email address you enter to lookup your username and/or password must be the one you have on file with Sertoma. If you do not know what that email is, please call HQ at (816) 333-8300 or email email@example.com.
TO MANAGE MEMBERS AND CLUB INFO
- After logging in, click your name in the top left corner to bring up your individual profile and dashboard.
- To manage anything within your club, select club from the left navigation panel. From there, you will see options along the top navigation panel that allow you to update club’s basic and billing contact information, meeting details and individuals (members). Please make sure to click the blue Update button upon making any changes.
- To make changes to members, click Individuals.
- If you want to:
- Change a member’s individual information, click the pencil to the right of their name, input the changes and click Update Account.
- Change a member’s contact preference, click the icon with three horizontal lines to the right of a member’s name. Make the necessary changes and click the Update Information button. **DO NOT make any changes to these options without the express permission of the member.**
- Add a member, scroll to the bottom and click Add New Club Member. Fill in the required fields, click Account and follow any further prompts on the screen.
- Remove a member, click the “x” to the right of their name. You will be prompted to verify the removal. Make sure to complete this process.
For those who still wish to use our traditional methods, you can submit changes using our ONLINE form or our downloadable PRINT form. Don't hesitate to reach out if you have questions or need help by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.