The 2022-2023 Community Grant application period is now closed.
Thank you to everyone who applied. An application form for the
2023-2024 Community Grant will be posted soon.
To advance the hearing health mission and branding of Sertoma, Inc., through a direct relationship with the National Adopt-An-Agency/Affiliate Program.
$2,500 to $5,000
- Must be recognized as a National Affiliate of Sertoma, Inc. through headquarters by September 30, 2022.
- Organizations that wish to be part of this program can submit an application found at www.sertoma.org/adoptanagency.
- Affiliation fee for the current fiscal year must be paid prior to submittal.
All grant applications and requested materials must be received at Sertoma headquarters by 4:00 pm Central Time on January 31, 2023.
Projects That Will Be Considered
- Hearing health programs and projects
- Equipment related to hearing health
- Program supplies [expendables]
- Development of new program
- Salary stipend to support a new program
- Parent support groups and associated resources (may be a first-year program only)
- Hearing/speech screening program
- Information research [surveys, focus groups, market research, etc.
Online Grant application and listed uploaded documents. Have everything prepared before going to the application. You will not be able to save and continue.
- Application ( COMING SOON )
- Project Description (5,000 characters max)
- Short Project Description (75 characters max)
- Community Impact Statement (5,000 characters max) explaining how the project will affect your community, including the number of people helped annually and the life expectancy of the program.
- Itemized Budget
- Detailed budget showing the detailed revenues (two individual revenue lines max) and detailed expenses (seven expense lines max) of the project. Include revenues from all sources, including a line showing the amount requested from Sertoma for this grant.
Notification of Recipients
Upon submission, an email verifying that it was received will be sent to the contact email. Notification of award or denial will be made in writing by March 30, 2023. If a grant is awarded, a check payable to the agency will be included with the notification letter. If a grant is denied, a letter of explanation will be mailed.
Each recipient is required to email a short report on how the funds were used and the outcome of the project. This must be received to apply for a grant the following year.
Sertoma, Inc. may modify the guidelines and funding priorities without prior notification. Grants may be for the full amount or a portion thereof.